Oakland Assistance Chapter (OAC), a Milford, MI. based internet non-profit company founded in 2015, partners with local schools, courts, and law enforcement within Oakland County, Michigan and its surrounding areas to provide the following Online programs:
• Group Counseling
• Individual counseling
• Drug and Alcohol Assessments
• Anger Management Assessments
• Youth development and economics
• Trade tuition reimbursement for youth.
• Nurturing Fathers Program
• Long Term Prisoner Relief Integration (coming in 2023).
Our team is driven by our desire to assist those in our community who are in need of help in order to achieve their best selves.
A world in which all people have pathways to opportunity and success
regardless their background.